The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Samuel W. Cox, Jr. D.P.M.
Dr. Cox is a 3rd generation podiatrist, practicing podiatric medicine and surgery since 1992. He has completed a 3-year medical and surgical residency program, studying both medicine and reconstructive surgery of the foot, ankle, and lower leg. Dr. Cox is double board certified by both the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and the American Board of Podiatric Medicine, and is a Fellow with the American Professional Wound Care Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He has been an active member of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) since 1991. His goal in practice is to provide the highest quality of medical and/or surgical care to treat the patient's condition, promptly and cost effectively, in order for the patient to get back to their normal lives.
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow, American Professional Wound Care Association
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow, American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Arizona Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management